Software Systems Developer (SSD)
If you are an established business or development shop in Vancouver's lower mainland and you need a website or website component developed, or an Android app, consider having BCIT Software System Developer (SSD) students design and build it for you.
Instructor-supervised teams of four BCIT students are available to design and build your application/web component from March 30, 2015 to April 24.
- Object Oriented (UML)
- Structured Analysis / Design
- Rapid Application Prototyping
- Rational Rose
- Graphics User Interface Design
- The project can be completed by a team of four SSD students within four weeks.
- The project implements data storage and retrieval using a database.
- During the project, a contact in your organization can be available approximately two to four hours each week to guide the project in meetings in person or via skype and by email or phone.
Due to limited availability we cannot guarantee your project will be selected but we would love to hear from you and invite you to apply. If you are interested, please complete the form and we will contact you with more information and next steps.